Dear Patients of Oasis Prosthodontics:
Infection control has always been Top priority in our office. We follow and exceed recommendations by American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may have seen some changes if you visited our Erindale office since re-opening:
* Masks for patients are now OPTIONAL when entering the building at 5725 Erindale Drive #200; we still do recommend them if you are immunocompromised or have underlying medical conditions as flu season is upon us
*All our staff have their temperture and pulsox screenings done daily and wear KN95 respirators while serving you
* We will be asking you COVID screening questions and you will be filling out COVID screening paperwork
* We are purified HEPA filtered air with UV-C sterilizers across the office for a cleaner air for our patients and staff
* We ask that you arrive alone for your appointment, unless you need special accommodations
* We will have hand sanitizer for you when you enter the suite #200
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. There may be fewer options to re-schedule
* Please be patient as we will need greater times between patients to extra-disinfect the operatories, and to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any given time
* We will have you rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide before any exam or treatment
* We will measure your temperature with Infra-Red Thermometer and Pulsox
* We use one of the most efficient and also least toxic hospital-level disinfectants to clean operatories between patients for everyone's safety
* We will be wearing KN95 respirators, face shields, hair coverings as part of our enhanced PPE
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Sincerely, Dr Funtik and Oasis Team