Dear Patients of Oasis Prosthodontics:
Infection control has always been Top priority in our office. We follow and exceed guidelines by American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may have seen some changes if you visited our office since re-opening:
* We ask that all patients wear mask when entering the building at 5725 Erindale Drive #200
* We will be asking you COVID screening questions and you will be filling out COVID paperwork
* We ask that you arrive alone for your appointment, unless you need special accommodations
* We will have Hand Sanitizer for you when you enter the suite #200
* There will be a Plexi-Glass barrier at the check in/out counter
* In the waiting room we no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, refreshments, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. You may be offered fewer options for re-scheduling
* We will need greater times between patients to extra-disinfect the operatories, and to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
* We are running HEPA filtered air with UV-C sterilizer across the office (7 units) for cleaner air
* We will have you rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide before any exam or treatment
* We will measure your temperature with Infra-Red Thermometer and Pulsox (blood oxygen levels)
* We also use hypochlorous acid (HClO) Fogger to disinfect operatories between patients in addition to our standard Birex and Cavi-wipes hospital-level disinfectants
* We will be wearing N95 respirators with surgical masks, face shields, hair coverings, and sometimes may need to use hospital level respirators called PAPR (Powered Air Purifying Respirator)
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Sincerely, Dr Funtik and Team